Friday, January 23, 2009

"Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music." Jimi Hendrix

I thought that the Japanese puppet show was honestly the best puppet show I'd ever seen. While searching for more I came across a Japanese puppet show trailer for the video game Harvest Moon: Animal March and it just so happens I've been playing Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life recently so I found this amusing. It's in Japanese so I can't understand a word of it, but its fun none the less.




I also find Geisha very interesting. Westerners have a misconception about Geisha. Most people think they are prostitutes, but they are more like entertainers. This Geisha trio includes two percussionists and a flutist.


1 comment:

  1. Sarah! I love your videos especially the one of the puppet!! I never knew that most people thought that they would prostitutes. They seem like regular normal people to me playing instruments! Love your cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete